ITX Enterprises Announces the Release of the Latest Version of Recovery Companion – Version 4.1
Recovery Companion 4.1 takes big steps forward to simplify the assessment process and adapts to meet the needs of each organization.
Watch the following video to see how the Recovery Companion Suite leads to measureable benefits to your organization . . .
|The following videos highlight the measurable benefits that come from using the Recovery Companion. These include Enhanced Productivity, Increase in Compliance, Improvement in Provider Morale and Better Clinical Outcomes.|
|Enhanced Productivity –|
with Regulations –
|Improved Morale –|
|Better Clinical Outcomes –|
New features of the Recovery Companion 4.1 include –
- The ability to turn every section and tab “on” or “off” depending on your preferences and workflow.
- The option to use the assessment in a “narrative based” or standard method.
- The ability to choose whether or not to generate Autotext for each section.
- Multiple Signatures added for clinician and supervisor signing
- The simple to use Tx planning foundation to allow streamlined integration of Problems, Goals and Objectives into your EHR.
- Fixes, Enhancements, and Optimizations
The Recovery Companion module integrates with UNI/CARE’s Pro-Filer™ electronic health record software to provide a customizable workflow process for client assessment and treatment planning.
Clinical and Regulatory Functions: The Recovery Companion was designed to promote clinical effectiveness, efficiency and compliance. Each step has different clinical and regulatory benefits. The module is designed in four steps, which can be completed in one session or across sessions. One of the most important benefits of the module is that the process is tailored to each client’s needs and circumstances. The clinician is able to follow the pace of each client/family as some can complete all of the steps in one session and others cannot.
Dynamic and Cumulative Structure: The Recovery Companion Module gathers information through five focused steps. As a new step is initiated, information from the previous step is merged or carried forward. This avoids the redundancy of data entry and duplication of effort common to many paper and electronic forms. It also triggers content to be opened or closed based upon its relevance to each client.
Therapeutic Framework : The Recovery Companion Module uses a therapeutic metaphor throughout the evaluation process, as well as throughout service planning, provision and review: Life is like a journey. This metaphor provides clinicians a way to discuss clinical concerns in a manner that is accessible, non-threatening, engaging and instructive to clients/families. The metaphor uses a common experience, “not getting to a desired destination because things got in our way”, to frame recovery from mental health and substance abuse.
Integrated Supports in the Recovery Companion Module:
- Intuitive Form Design: We have tried to make these forms as intuitive as possible. This includes a workflow that is recognizable to clinicians. We have also designed a limited number of sub-form types; each type functions similarly, so that learning quickly generalizes.
- Simplified Wording: We have used wording that is as simple as possible. The reading level of all of our forms, with the exceptions of some diagnostic and legal terms that we couldn’t substitute, is at a 6.8 grade level. This makes it easier for clinicians to involve clients in collaborative documentation.
- Contextual Help: At the bottom of the form we have added a status bar that provides dynamic and contextual help, which is triggered by hovering over labels or clicking in fields of the form. All help language is written to both the clinician and client and is as simple as possible.
Are you looking to improve your assessment and treatment planning process? Contact ITX Enterprises to schedule a demo to see how Recovery Companion will work to meet your needs.